Early Voting February 20-March 2
Primary March 6
- PROVEN efficient, high performance court–low pending trials and active cases, high clearance rate, most jury trials in the criminal courthouse 2015 and 2016. Pilot court for electronic filing and court administration.
- PROVEN balanced and impartial—top 25% highly-qualified rank in Houston Bar Association judicial evaluation poll
- PROVEN fair–endorsed by all major law enforcement agencies, former state and federal prosecutors and defense attorneys
- PROVEN—lifelong Republican leader—endorsed by Ed Emmett, Chris Daniel, Bill King, Robert Eckles – voted in every Republican primary and general election since 1980
- PROVEN—community service–SOBER Court DWI rehab court judge; pastoral care volunteer at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church; DWI “no refusal” night warrant judge volunteer; hosted thousands of students, scouts and foreign dignitaries in court
My primary opponent:
- Was a Registered Democrat
- Violated a court order, photoshopped photographs intended for court evidence, was the subject of a District Attorney’s office disciplinary investigation, and received poor performance evaluations as a prosecutor
- Not supported by current employer who endorses Judge Jay Karahan
THREE STRIKES YOU’RE OUT!
Keep up with Judge Jay! We will post pictures and reports from various events throughout Harris County.
I would love your help with this campaign. There are many ways to get involved; from displaying a sign in your yard to volunteering at an event.
Countdown to 2018 Primary