There are many ways to help Judge Karahan through a contribution of your time. Volunteers are always appreciated to meet voters at polling places and hand out literature about Judge Karahan. Greeters are needed at campaign events, as well as hosts for a meet and greet with Judge Karahan at your home or organization. Name recognition is vital, and you can help with this by volunteering to use your yard or business property to display a small yard sign, a large banner, or even a billboard. Perhaps most important, you can simply send email and social media blasts to your networks telling your friends and colleagues about Judge Karahan, and why it is so important to keep him on the bench.
- Poll Greeters-hand voters flyers with information on Judge Karahan
- Yard signs – Large 4′ X 8′ to be delivered to your address, placed, and removed after the election
- Yard signs – Small 2′ X 1′
- Vote for Judge Jay Karahan post cards-sent to the volunteer to complete, stamp and send to their friends
- Email/social media blast-content for a media blast is emailed to the volunteer to then send to their contact
Countdown to 2018 Primary